Tuesday 20 May 2008

Clooney to move house because of Spears

Clooney to move house because of Spears



Doer George VI Clooney is reportedly moving out of his house and he blames Britney Spears.
Clooney revealed that he only realised the popstar lived so come together when he heard the helicopters over her house on the day she was taken to hospital sooner this month.
The Hollywood star believed individual had broken out of prison because of the noise organism created and told Newsweek that he was now planning to leave his Los Angeles family.
He said: "I just establish out, care, 10 years ago I must be within, like 300 or 400 yards from Britney Spears. I set up come out because I came home at 10 at night and there was [sic] all these helicopters o'er my house with these lights.
"I believe, 'Someone's broken out of prison house...' I receive my baseball bat, which is what you always catch in every film, and I called up my supporter, world Health Organization I cerebration was in my guesthouse.
The actor/director revealed he quick realised his place wasn't at risk of exposure, just that he was living nigh Spears.
He joked: "So now I have to actuate."