Tuesday 20 May 2008

Nicholas is first to leave The Apprentice

Nicholas is first to leave The Apprentice



Trainee barrister St. Nicholas de Lacy-Brown has suit the number one contestant to be fired in the new series of 'The Apprentice'.
Alan Saccharide decided to give the 23-year-old the boot after the first labor on the show, which involved marketing newly fish.
After a quarrel over lobster prices Carbohydrate decided to direct the trainee barrister home.
Speech production later he was fired, Saint Nicholas said: "I feel a mixture of letdown at being the number 1 to go and relief to be out of thither. I am gladiola to receive saved my reputation which I will motive to go a attorney."
"Sir Alan and I were like chalk and cheese and I felt like a fish out of water if you'll explain the paronomasia."
"I shortly realised it wasn't rattling for me and so did Sir Alan. Organism on the show decidedly made me realise I'm a attorney through and through."
"I found myself relying on my skills as a barrister in the council chamber and Sir Alan even said I looked like a lawyer, which filled me with pride."
The trainee barrister besides said that he establish the competitive nature of the establish stressful.
"Existence on the show was rattling stressful and traumatic and I constitute myself trying hard to be liked by the other candidates, wHO were too my competition."
"I worried that they didn't like me and realised that I am really quite an insecure person when I don't possess the support of my fellowship and friends."
For more on 'The Apprentice', read our web log hither.